Pages

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Exciting Trip!

It has been dreadfully long since I posted last....many apologies. Life has proven hectic of late. I was awarded once again last week, but have been unable to answer the questions attending. I hope to be able to do so by late next week....we'll see!

In the meantime, my family and I will be traveling to Indiana/Kentucky to see the Creation Museum! I have heard a myriad of wonderful things about it, and can't wait to see it for myself, Lord willing. After staying there a couple of days, we will make a pilgrimage further northeast to see Holmes County, Ohio - the world's largest Amish settlement! I am so giddy about this trip....I pray the Lord will have a lot of information and wisdom in store for us. Our biggest goal with this trip is to learn how we might better glorify Him, and with His guidance alone we will not take our eyes off of this goal. Stay tuned ---- many pictures and stories in waiting when I return, Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment