Pages

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Award and Tag

I recently received the

from The Country Handmaiden! So, for my answers to the five questions:

1) Skirts or Jeans?
Definitely skirts! I don't even own jeans!

2) Cats or Dogs?
Dogs, for sure. I am not a fan of cats.

3) Cows or horses?
Horses! I LOVE horses so much! I took horseback riding lessons for about 7 years.

4) Wood floors or carpet?
Wood floors...they are much more historic, and easier to clean, too.

5) Rain or sun?
I have learned to appreciate both, being a gardener. However, I generally prefer sun.

The five ladies I choose to award are:
1. Kellie at Accordion to Kellie
2. Miss Laurie at Old-Fashioned Charm
3. Lucia at Lucia, etcetera
4. Elizabeth at Elegance of Fashion

Thanks to Elizabeth for awarding me!

I will answer the questions for the tag later this week...so stay tuned!

PLUS, don't forget to vote in the poll on the right hand side of the screen!


2 comments: