Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

In Memory

Several months ago, on July 4, my beloved grandfather went to be with Jesus. On the day when we celebrate our independence as a nation, freedoms quickly waning, he celebrated his independence in Christ, something which will never wane for all eternity. Those of us remaining on this earth will miss him sorely...each of his children, grandchildren, and friends were greatly endeared to him. He left a legacy of salvation which has impacted and will continue to influence all of his family members. I was recently looking through some pictures on my computer, and found one I especially wished to post in memory of my grandpa. It is so telling of the enormous love he had for his grandkids.

When I was about 5
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment